Can anyone ID this stuff?

Jan 9, 2009
Owensboro, KY
didn't mean to say pods the stuff on the rock in the picture is what I was talking about didn't see them on there when I got the rock Sunday, then after I got home from work Monday my lights had kicked on and, that stuff had "bloomed" out. I emailed the guy i got the rock from and he said he didn't know of anything growing on it :confused:

Jan 9, 2009
Owensboro, KY
Thanks for letting me know what it was, I looked them up by the name. That Kenya tree is all over some of the rocks.Theres also some type of red sponge looking stuff. I guess I made out like a bandit LOL I got 62lbs of rock for $100 I had to drive about an hour and a half but I think it was worth it. Does the Zoa grow very big? Thanks in advance.

quaddity

Large Fish
Feb 25, 2007
Mesa, AZ
www.myspace.com
Thanks for letting me know what it was, I looked them up by the name. That Kenya tree is all over some of the rocks.Theres also some type of red sponge looking stuff. I guess I made out like a bandit LOL I got 62lbs of rock for $100 I had to drive about an hour and a half but I think it was worth it. Does the Zoa grow very big? Thanks in advance.
Yea that's a great price. The zoa will keep growing as a mat over your live rock. The anthelia and kenya will grow all over like a weed.