Thinking about getting another fish

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
I want something with alot of color and not real big. What do ya'll suggest? Like I said I don't want something that will grow real big and he has to be reef safe, and don't say a Kline Butterfly fish, lol. I was thinking about a Wrasse of some sort, I have seen some pretty ones. What I have in the tank at this time Yellow Tank, Hippo Tang, Midas Blenny, Algee Blenny, A Bicolored something or another sm. fish 2 inches, Foxface getting big, and a Red Wrasse of some sort, and two Maroon Clown fish they don't swim much stay in their Rose Ann. What do ya'll suggest if anything I might look at getting? I am just thinkin about this, haven't made up my mind yet.

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
The tank is only covered by the canopy, which is open in the back with lights mounted in the top, which isn't good enough for a jumping fish. Anthis are nice but I only want one fish, just something with some really nice colors to it. I was going to ask the LFS, lol, but I ain't goin down that road again, LOL.

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
I found a pic on Vivid of a Exquisite Fairy Wrasse, is that the one you are talking about?
Looks like a pretty good choice, it says they get along with other fish and arereef safe but as said here they are jumpers so I will have to cover the tank top and overflow chamber. I saw the one you got TRe, the mystery wrasse, they want a few coins for that one.

unwritten law

Superstar Fish
Sep 2, 2008
DC
I found a pic on Vivid of a Exquisite Fairy Wrasse, is that the one you are talking about?
Looks like a pretty good choice, it says they get along with other fish and arereef safe but as said here they are jumpers so I will have to cover the tank top and overflow chamber. I saw the one you got TRe, the mystery wrasse, they want a few coins for that one.
both are outrageously expensive... for my pocket at least.

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
yea the mystery wrasse is expensive but it was a christmas present from my wife! :D the exquisite wrasse on the other hand i see them at the lfs all the time for like $35-40