I hate snails

Oct 29, 2010
Haha, haven't you guys heard of Mithridates?

I know for sure that it has worked for people with arsenic. If I get my hands on some iocane powder it might be worth a try too xP

Other than that, many poisons will build up in the fatty tissue and just kill ya in the long run :eek:

Denther

Large Fish
Feb 26, 2011
USA
Another quick question about snails. :D Mine likes to go up to the waterline of my tank and then detach himself and pretty much skydive back to the bottom. Is this bad or is he just having fun. He did it twice in the space of about 10 minutes earlier.

Apr 25, 2011
Austin, TX
Another quick question about snails. :D Mine likes to go up to the waterline of my tank and then detach himself and pretty much skydive back to the bottom. Is this bad or is he just having fun. He did it twice in the space of about 10 minutes earlier.
My mystery snail used to do that from time to time, it also liked to go up there when I was feeding the fish and I would give it flakes :D It's living with my father in law back home and is huge!

Denther

Large Fish
Feb 26, 2011
USA
Yeah he's still doing it but he seems to be enjoying himself.

AND another question. There is like a new lip on the shell of the snail right above his head. It's kind of clearish green and it's a fairly wide lip. Is he just forming more shell?