Babies Dying in filter

Dec 5, 2011
Walla Walla, Washington
Do yours have prescriptions, or are they just for looks?

Ohh, I want a gecko!:p I still haven't gotten my hamsters, yet. :mad: Maybe this weekend!

Okay, another random topic: We got snow! 2-3 inches yesterday, and 2-3 today. It's supposed to snow all day! :p Do you have any snow where you are?

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
Perscriptions. It scares people, lol. I do have a blue and a green contact, so I where them with the blue for left and green for right. I tell people that they're natural. My real eye color is brown/hazel. :p

I think that Geckos are easier to care for then hamsters. Lol

The first snow happened this year. We got 2 inches and they sent out the plows. Way to waste our tax money. x[ Now we get 5 inches in the morning and it all melts by the afternoon. I'm not wearing a coat, just a fluffy hoodie. It's still in the 30s and comfy!! No ice fishing for me this year.... :(

BTW, I washed my cat. xP

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2011
Walla Walla, Washington
1. My eye color is blue. Hey, can you wear one red and one green, and have 3d vision? :p
2. I have had several hamsters throughout my whole life, and lately I have been doing more research about them (as well as fish), so I know how to take care of them. But Geckos and Lizards would be easier...
3. It has been freezing rain since this morning, and now there is a thick ice layer over all the snow.
4. My dog has been sulking around the house with his tail between his legs, with not much energy. He's also been puking!

Hanna87

Medium Fish
Mar 21, 2011
Iowa
Hey how bout you two get each others cell numbers and text each other? Assuming you have phones. I get a email on my phone everytime you make a post and its getting really annoying. Just saying.......

KcMopar

Superstar Fish
Hey how bout you two get each others cell numbers and text each other? Assuming you have phones. I get a email on my phone everytime you make a post and its getting really annoying. Just saying.......
Same here!!! I come to posts expecting to be able to help with some advice about babies dieing and its posts about nothing to do with fish stuff. Maybe you could use the new chat function to. Even a thread in The Lounge area where you can talk about what is on your mind, like general chit chat. These are two places to have these type of conversations.

Dec 5, 2011
Walla Walla, Washington
Sorry hanna. Ok SS. Also, it's blue and red. Not green. Lol. We already see in 3D so no.
I meant like seeing a 3d movie without the glasses when you have the contacts in.
Same here!!! I come to posts expecting to be able to help with some advice about babies dieing and its posts about nothing to do with fish stuff. Maybe you could use the new chat function to. Even a thread in The Lounge area where you can talk about what is on your mind, like general chit chat. These are two places to have these type of conversations.
Okay, we have eachother's #'s now.