Large Fish
Oct 6, 2005
Ohio
Last edited:

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
Not sure on the age... I would guess they grow about the rate of an oscar or so, not really sure though. I know that blue gouramis grow very fast, as compared to angelfish.

Where is he going?

Toam

Large Fish
Jul 27, 2005
Grove, Oklahoma
I've read giant gourami live for 7 years and Ive read they live 20-30years. depending on what info you go by they 7 year life said was said to mature around 3 years and they 20-30year lifespan matured at about 10 years. also they can grow up to 24-30" depending on which giant gourami species you have. the red tail is a little smaller than the straight up original giant at only 16-20" and there was also another species that got to only about 10" but I cannot recall the rest of the info on that as the site was kinda cryptic.
I have a green giant but she's only about an inch and a half right now lol

May 12, 2005
TN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ITS THE LOCH NESS MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!RUN FOR YOUR PITIFUL WORTHLESS LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHHHHH IT HAS ME AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaunna

Large Fish
Oct 6, 2005
Ohio
haha, coolfish... you know I have always wondered what made people always refer to "pitiful, worthless lives" when doing little things such as that. I mean what exactly is wrong with our lives as long as we are happy. Just because we are humans doesn't mean we are the most unworthy creatures in existance. We deserve to have our lives! Ok, I know you were just kidding there but it just made me think. ;)