$10 zoanthid frag heads up

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
i kno everyone around heres been kinda crazy for zoos lately so i figured i shared this months flyer from elitereefs.... all frags are $10 and shipping is a flat $21 so if u decided to order id say make it worth it and get at least a few frags! ive ordered from him a few times in the past and was pretty happy with what i got (i think "hot mama's" are my favorite this month)
btw u get 5-10 polyps per frag ;)

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
The frags arrived and are currently acclimating. Will let you know how things look in a bit.

Update: I took some shots of the frags for reference which I will try to post shortly. A couple of them are really big (15+ heads I think - will count), one is average size (10ish heads), and one is small (5 heads). Not sure why I got four frags...the ad promised three. Hooray for me!

Last edited:

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
Here is what I got - nothing really exciting to look at at this point. Basically, they went in to the tank, I shot the pics, and the lights went off in a couple of hours so I don't have any shots of them fully open, but they all started to open up and looked pretty good. I will try to get some more shots in a few days once they are opening fully and such.

#1 - The frags after acclimation before adding to the tank.

#2 - The "Black Hole Suns" (6 or 7)

#3 - The "Eagle Eyes" (13 [in the back])

#4 - The bonus frag (5) - perhaps what they are selling as "Neon Dragon Eye" or "Radioactive Dragon Eye" or "Kamakazze"

#5 - The "Green Goblins" (22 [in the front])

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
cant wait to see them open up! looks like they r generous sized... now if there just what they said they wer :D one time when i oreder from elite reefs i got like 10 frags and they wer all suposed to be differant and some were repeats (neon eagle eyes) but i never complained cause everything was nice healthy frags so i was pretty much happy