24 Gallon NANO CUBE Tank Maintenance

NEW2SW

Small Fish
Jun 25, 2006
Anyone using one of these tanks? Or similar? I wanted to check with everyone on how and what type of scheduled maintenance you give to your tank, i read up on this and i wanted to check with all of you to see if it's similar to the books that i've read, thanks

amd

Large Fish
Jun 4, 2006
north carolina asheville area
try posting in the nano forum, alot of us dont go to other forums than the ones we utilize. as for maintainance, what ever works, i hear ppl saying they need to change water 20 % each week and i have got it to where i do a quick 1 gallon out right after i top off the tank. but my eclipse is almost completly sealed so i dont get but evaporated a cup every week and a half. do regular water parameter tests. at min, u need to do a ph,ammonia,nitrite and nitrate, and chech specific gravity/salinity, makesure everytrhing is properly functioning, nothings clogged or getting dirty, wipe off the lens over the bulb every now and again, and thats all the info am willing to share right now... I have a lot to drink and dont want to give bad advise under altered states. woot