3 1/2 month pics

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Just thought i would share some pics of the tank at the 3 1/2month old stage.. nothing special just some pics, waiting for stuff to spread out and grow..

let me know what ya think (besides clean the glass lol) *crazysmil

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
nope no background, hopefully it will be covered in coraline soon lol, i don't have any CUC or it would be alot cleaner lol.. the anthelia is spreeding pretty good, i just noticed i didn't get any of my 'silver' xenia in the pics. oh well

Last edited:

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
we just did a group buy for CUC's ill be gettin em in this comming thursday! guess i just never got around to it lol, i found someone local also that's selling 50lbs of nice coraline covered rock for 75bucks ill be gettin that also!

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
good deals.. seriously though u should really consider a backround... it could be years till the back is covered to the point that u wont need one*crazysmil and the rock u have in there now looks like some good quality stuff all u really need is some cheap base rock to go under that since u wont really see it anyways ;)

dbleoh7

Large Fish
Sep 21, 2006
looks nice. the algae makes the water look kind of cloudy though. if i get a saltwater tank the first guy going in there will be a powder brown tang

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
that's probably not the smartest fish to add first lol, but hey if you wanna go that route by all means go ahead.. guess im lucky so far as mine hasn't bothered any thing ive added after it but they can be mean i hear as most tangs are kinda.. i added mine after the chromis and the clown.. since its been in ive added a YWG and a firefish he hasn't really bothered either of them..