3 Questions, Can You Answer??

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Please and Thank You. :D

Question 1:
Why is one of my new baby Mushrooms kind of clear??

Question 2:
Whats going on with my Feather Duster?? I havent even had it a week. It never opened.

Question 3:
Im looking for something that I can put into these two holes. What do you think??

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
I am not sure...I have never kept the large hawaiin feather dusters, so I dont have any real experience with them, is it algae growing on the base? maybe increase the indirect water flow in that area?

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Not sure about the feaher duster but I vote for the euphylia frogspawn or hammer wall type.....what about a montipora capricornis that sworls out in cup shaped plates?

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
I think if you got a really nice show piece of hammer and put it in that hole on the left side of your tank you could then get something for the right side to balance it out like maybe a bubble or even a type of torch or something that flows. Mind you will have to watch out for the anemone.......sounds and looks great.

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Well I have Feather Dusters on the same side as the Anenomie along with some Button Polyps that hitch-hiked in) I dont feel comfortable putting anymore of there. But I am thinking about getting some hammer. I just cant decide if I want a wall or branching. In the other spot Im thinking of maybe some Candy Coral, or something. I still dont know about that spot (yellow circle).

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Thanks aregod. My work only has a "pink" (not sure what color it is really called) wall. I want to wait to see if they get a green one again. Those are pretty. :D Thanks Everyone. I will let you know when I get one and I will definately post pics!!