72 Gal. Tropical Tank-How do I sell it?

Jul 24, 2007
I have beautiful tank and I've put it on Craigslist and Ebay 3 times now and I get lookers but no bites. I put a classified ad in today and posted a flyer at a local petshop. I started it at $1000 but now its at $600 and still nobody wants it. I don't get it.
I'm getting a little worried because I have a time line to get it out of my house. I'm thinking I have to sell back the fish and crab to a pet store and drain it but my live rock will die and all the teeming life in it will die too. So sad.
Does anyone have an idea for what I should do?
:confused:

azfishgal

Large Fish
Dec 3, 2006
Arizona USA
I agree, Reef Central is the best place for this kind of thing. Look to see if there is a forum (under Reef Central) for your state. I think just about every state has one. *thumbsups

Jul 24, 2007
Alabama
I know selling used aquariums can sometimes be difficult. U might try checking with ur local shops..family owned are the best. We sell numerous used aquariums for customers...depending on the person, and/or the equipment, we either buy it from them and sell it or we sell it for them, fish, and liverock included... but we have numerous systems so we are able to quarantine their items in a single system...this also helps keep track of what belongs to them...but we sell it on a consignment like agreement...