A Few Fish Pics..

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Well i was sitting around at work the other day and decided to take some pics of my boss's tank. Catch is my boss is my dad...lol ;) Well i had to use flash on most if not all because he does not have all the light most SW people do. He only has a 55gal FOWLR.

Note: Sailfin tang and Naso both are planned to be removed once they gain more size. This mix has been going strong for a few months. Don't think i got a Naso pic though. Oh and the algae on the back is pretty weird/bad looking so....ignore it ;)

First up the Tassle Filefish:

Dogfaced Puffer:

Another:

Sailfin:

Last but not least, my favorite in the tank....
Coral Beauty:

I seriously have to find a way to keep the quality of my pics when i upload them.

Jul 23, 2004
Visit site
your pics, awesome, i havent seen you take bad quality pics yet, ever! what kinda camera do you use, i know with my canon powershot A85 i wont get pics like that, but wow matt you do great work man!! keep it up,

Brad

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Thanks, although what i call bad might not be what everyone else calls bad lol. I still could improve my focus a bit. Hmm. Anyway i use a Digital SLR.....Canon 300D Rebel to be exact with a stock lens.

Hopefully i'll be posting some freshwater ones in the Cichlid section soon so be ready ;)

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Lol yes my stadards are high. After visiting aquatic-photography.com you would see lol. If i had Photoshop working it wouldn't be as bad because i could touch things up. In the above pics i see the quality has been lowered from the saving/uploading/resizing. So i was looking at the originals that were much better. Also see some out of focus points. But thanks every one. :)