A hot Brazilian HELLO to all you hobbyists!

Feb 20, 2005
Hello everybody!
I´m from Juiz de Fora - Brasil, 27 years old and I´m a psychiatrist. I love freshwater fish and I own a 130-gallon (500-liter) tank. I love rainbowfish, cories, tetras and clown loach.
Hope I pal up with everybody!
*celebrate

revfred

Superstar Fish
Jun 21, 2003
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
A very warm welcome from the frozen steppes of Minnesota. Great of you to join us. I cannot imagine a better hobby for relaxation for someone in your profession. I'm sure you will find many pals here. Again, welcome.

Billijean

Small Fish
Feb 18, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
New to the Tank

Hi everyone, I'm in Pittsburgh PA and am truly enjoying all the information flow and friendliness. What a blast going out to all your web sites and looking at your tanks. I have to get some good pictures posted up. I have a national medical billing company so I get to move around every few years when I get bored in one location. My youngest daughter just presented me with another grandson last week, my 8th from all the kids. So I don't just collect fish!

Feb 20, 2005
Thanx

Thanx for everyone of you who politely welcomed me.
Hope I can help you in some way...
And in Brasil we find many kinds of different TETRAS, CORIES and DISCUSES, for they originally come from AMAZON and nearby... I live in Juiz de Fora, it´s near Rio de Janeiro and far far away from Amazonas... *PEACE!*

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
Ah Brazil, how I miss Brazil! You must have some awesome churascarias where you are. Did I spell that right? I kept the obrigado side up long after all my buddies had flipped theirs over to the nao obrigado side!

PS: iBoa vinda as tanque!

Last edited: