A Stupid Betta Question

bpal

Small Fish
Jan 1, 2006
www.crazedproductions.ca
Hey all,

So I'm sure I already know the answer to the first part of this question but I figure I will open it up to the experts out there.

I have a 120 gallon tank. A bunch of fish as well as a Beta. I have 2 Beta’s and all of a sudden no longer have a tank for my second. If I was to put both in my 120 would they kill each other or is there some slim chance that they will never see each other in the tank and I will have no issues.

Second question based on me getting the answer I expect to on the first question.

I've had one of the Beta's in a 120 and the other in a 10 and then a 20. Would the Beta in my 120 have much of an issue if all of a sudden he ended up back in a Beta bowl or a smaller tank? I'd like to move the Beta from the smaller tank into my 120 as he's a moon Beta and would look great in my 120.

Hope someone out there has some thoughts.

Thanks,

Brandon *twirlysmi

Katie217

Superstar Fish
Jul 15, 2006
Florida
well dont put the 2 males together, thats for sure...but maybe put the one uh ave in the 120, into the 20, and the moon in the 120? its really up to you

bpal

Small Fish
Jan 1, 2006
www.crazedproductions.ca
sadly the 20 is not my tank.

He's currently in a friends tank that wants him OUT ASAP.

So I'm trying to find a home for my current one or if I cant I'm really not sure what I'm doing, might take him back to my LFS or something not sure yet.

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
It might work in a 120g tank, but if you try it, by the time you find out if it didn't work, it would probably be too late.

You can get a small tank for one of them, if you can't take it back to the store.

Fish don't really have a long memory, so he would be fine going back to a smaller tank.