? About My Gold Ram

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
I have a Gold Ram that I have had for about a week now. All of a sudden about 3 days ago he lost all color. He is almost literaly white. The people that my LFS said that he is just stressed out. But I (and the LFS) tested my water and everything is fine. None of the other fish pick on him. So there really is no reason for him to be stressed. All of the other fish in my tank are showing no signs of anything. I am thinking of taking him back today to get my money before he dies. He was not a very cheep fish (for freshwater anyway). Any thoughts?

Fish Friend

Superstar Fish
May 29, 2005
England
www.piczo.com
nah dont, just keep studying it for another week, maybe there is not enough plant cover in the tank for the fish, i have a ram, but when it was in the other tank, it had lots of plants and it really brought the colours out, but now in the tank now, its colours have faded aswell as my gourami coz there is not mutch hiding places for it, could you put a pic on here to show us all ?
Adam

Last edited:

Figgy

New Fish
Jul 11, 2005
Hi,

Soon after putting 3 skunk botias in my tank, they began harassing my blue rams until I hauled them out again. Might wanna keep an eye on them too.

Fig