Aiptasia ???

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
I have two small frags of polyps that have one Aipasia each in the frag, small ones. My ?? can I use my Aiptasia X to kill them without harming the frag ??

BalaShark

Large Fish
Dec 5, 2005
When I bought my Berghia NB's, the lady made the statement "never use Aptaisia X" (after I have used it for months. She did recommend Joe's Juice. Well, I have my NB's, let's hope they do the job, because Aptaisia X and Joe's Juice get's damn expensive over time.

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
kalk paste usually works for me... sometimes it takes a few trys but what i do is if possible remove the rock its on and that makes it easier to not get on everything and i keep a small container with tank water to dip it in before putting it back in the tank to clean it off... never tried aptasiaX tho but id imagine its prolly pretty much the same thing

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
I have been useing it all the time and it has killed all the ones I have treated except one, and I took that piece of LR out of the tank and got after that one with a screw driver. I have just never used it on a polyp frag. The frags came to me with them on it, and no it wasnt the ones I got from Zoalover, lol. I will let you know how it turns out.