Almost a tragedy!

I have spent the last month getting into my new place and finally it came time to move the tanks. I've done this a few times and so thank goodness I didn't panic about it. So I bagged them up and brought them to my new place.
All my fish seemed to be fine save one. My Female Betta Rosey. She was stiff as a board, barely breathing and her eyes were glazed over, half on her back half on her side. After cursing quite loudly got her out of the bag and into my 1 gallon nursing tank (which at the moment houses my two baby platty fry Agatte and Hikui) I took the air stone out of the tube and stuck it right next to Rosey's face and was screaming "BREATHE DAMN YOU!! BREATHE!!!!!!!!!"
She started taking huge gasps every 3 minutes or so. Which could either be a good thing or a bad thing so I took out my trusty "are you alive stick" and gently proded her back fin trying to coerse her to swim away. I kept on doing this for a couple hours. Finally she began to right herself in the water. She was on the bottom still but at least I could see her breathing. I couldn't do anything more till I let more time pass so I took a nap.
When I woke up I could see her little fins moving. She was swimming a little, very stiffly and mostly just to come to the surface then sink straight back down again. But the next day she was swimming around more fluidly.

Today she is just as she ever was. Happy little fishie. Doesn't seem to have any lasting long term effects. Which is good :)

So I narely avoided tragedy and she is enjoying life along with her kin.