Angelfish Veil Fins

Mar 22, 2010
hi just wanting to know if my angelfish's tail is being nibbled by my other angelfish they are both Veils and the white with black is a tiny bigger than the full black one, but the white with black is the one with the "nibbled" tail if it is a nibbed tail that is.... here is a photo:

CIMG1817 on Flickr - Photo Sharing! <-- this is the one that may be doing it, since it is just this fish and the one down there.

CIMG1818 on Flickr - Photo Sharing! this is the one with the Nibbled tail...i think not sure if it is nibbled. this is one is bigger too, by tiny bit.

not sure if it is fin rot, or bites.... if it is fin rot how can i cure it? also i have been vacuuming the tank 1 time a week (every monday) i take out about 1 gallon of water.

Mar 22, 2010
hi just wanting to know if my angelfish's tail is being nibbled by my other angelfish they are both Veils and the white with black is a tiny bigger than the full black one, but the white with black is the one with the "nibbled" tail if it is a nibbed tail that is.... here is a photo:

CIMG1817 on Flickr - Photo Sharing! <-- this is the one that may be doing it, since it is just this fish and the one down there.

CIMG1818 on Flickr - Photo Sharing! this is the one with the Nibbled tail...i think not sure if it is nibbled. this is one is bigger too, by tiny bit.

not sure if it is fin rot, or bites.... if it is fin rot how can i cure it? also i have been vacuuming the tank 1 time a week (every monday) i take out about 1 gallon of water.
i think it may be fin rot, what can i use? in the past when i had goldfish they got ick, (this was 4 years ago) i bought this product it is called "Ick Away" by Wardley Essentials, it worked right away. it says on the back of the label that it can cure Fungus and External Parasites. can i use this? another thing i wanted to use if the Wardley is not an option, then i wanted to know if i can use these tablets that is a cure in all, it cures ick and other stuff i can't remember what else. it is a 5 day treatment.