Anybody with sea apples here?

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Due to the nature of the beast literally, not many novice aquariusts would or should tackle such a demanding specimen. They have been known to cause total devastation and disaster to many a display. I have a black cucumber in my tank which I have had for 3 years but would hesitate to recommend one given their propensity to cause some destruction also.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Oh I am sure you are experienced, it is just that we mostly see newbies in here asking on set up questions etc.....so we don't usually have a lot of requests for info on sea apples, I realized that you already have them in a species tank....smart move. Have you tried some of the bigger forums that have more specialized sub forums? I am sure someone on RC has had or has them.... oh and welcome to MFT......we are a smallish group but there is a lot of experience amongst us.

Trying to ask anywhere, starting from RC Invertebrates forum, just as you said :) . What is interesting, for other species Latin name and "micron" work fairly well to get details of diet in a wild, but not for sea apple.
The good thing, I was able to locate today the keeper (on another forum), who had it for 6 yrs, sent PM and now waiting.

Thanks for the warm welcome!