Anyone from the UK

MarkRW89

Large Fish
Aug 8, 2003
West Midlands, UK
Visit site
Hi,
As you can see from my post count I'm not new or anything but Id just like to see how many people from the UK are on this site so I can see what fish you have, where people live or ask them UK related fish questions as everyone seems to be an American on this site (almost!!).

Please relpy or just say hi:)

Quagaar

Medium Fish
Oct 17, 2003
Scotland
www.aquatic-hobbyist.com
Hi, I am new here but not new to fish or forums.
I currently have a couple of tanks running. But I had a disasterous last 2 month and lost all 5 bettas to a bacterial infection. So as side note to everybody, never use the same equipment to clean and water change your tanks, cross contamination killed my betta and that theres no doubt as they were obviously in seperate tanks:( I still have up and running a 150 gallon with 8 clown loaches, 8-10 corydora (plus 1 baby) 12 danios(assorted) 12 cherry barbs and 1 bristlenose.
1x 40 gallon now with 1 3 inch commet goldfish. and 1x 40 gallon with 5 boesmanis rainbows and 12 cherry barbs.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2003
newcastle eng
Visit site
Hi im from the sunny north of england (near Newcastle) as you can see from my post count im new to the site and new to fish keeping just bought my first tank 6 weeks ago(juwel vision 180)
got myself 5 black phantom tetras and 3 silver dollers, but gonna be getting a few more species soon.
so if anyone would like to advise me feel free.

thanks