Anyone know where to get....

Oct 20, 2005
Wisconsin
Eheim Filter media cheap? I have tried my LFS but they wanted 10 bucks for the wool and I can get it for half that on ebay even with shipping... I just would prefer not to have to pay for the shipping if I can just go find some locally... or even a website where they distribute it with free shipping... I'm cheap I know but aren't we all in some aspects??

OCCFan023

Superstar Fish
Jul 29, 2004
New Jersey
bigals is proabbly the cheapest, but its still gonna have shripping.. what eheim model do you have?

looks as if your lfs store will have it cheaper (unless the evay with shipping is cheaper, but idk what the shipping is..)

Oct 20, 2005
Wisconsin
I have a 2215... I picked it up @ a free rummage... i washed out the media that was in it after doing some investigating on the machine itself... I just don't know how long the media has been in use and would like to get some fresh stuff... I'll probably go with ebay since it is relatively cheaper unless i can get the LFS to give me a good deal on a total media package...

OCCFan023

Superstar Fish
Jul 29, 2004
New Jersey
yea getting new media is a very good idea, that old stuff may hinder the filters flow and may just get gunked up

i have a 2215 aswell, its a good machine. Good luck on the bargin hunting