Attn Salties

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
Hey guys,

I am in the midst of setting up a new tank, and have alot of equipment that I am going to be getting rid of, and wanted to offer any one here first crack at the stuff before I put it on ebay.

1-Current USA 48" 265 watt PC light, the light is 2 years old the bulbs were replaced 6 months ago, only half of the light works, I think it needs a new balast for the other half of the lights, someone who is electrically handy could do that easily. The good news is that the lights on the side that doesn't work the bulbs are only 2 months old. there are 2 daylight bulbs and 2 actinic. I would take 100$ for it, and I will include a few other goodies for free, timer, various pumps, etc....

I also have a hang on tank fuge that is less than 1 year old- $60 including pump, it works fine, I am just getting rid of some of the clutter in the tank.

I have alot of other stuff, just respond to the thread or pm me and we can work something out. I live in Boston, so pick up would be fine, I can also ship anywhere in the states at your cost.

Last edited:

OCCFan023

Superstar Fish
Jul 29, 2004
New Jersey
Is it a HOB refugium or in tank?

also IDK if the other stuff you have laying around includes any monitors (preferably salinity, and pH, aand the like) or any auto top offs I would be interested.

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
correct you are camaro, the lights with both working will support any lps and a few sps and all softies, I kept 2 kinds of Euphylia with just one set of lights working. It also depends on the depth of your tank...camaro has a similiar light on his 55 and he keeps most anything within reason.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
will u take 100 shipped for the lights? is there 4 lights in it that are 24" or are there just 4 48" bulbs? if u won't take 100 shipped let me know how much shipping will be to 44240.. thanks let me know either way please.. thanks just really wanna keep polyps in it for now btw :)

Last edited: