Been Gone for a while...Tank Update. With Pics

Sep 30, 2010
California
facebook.com
Well i have been gone for a while but im back and now with some new pics and well the 55 gallon i was gonna get fell through. it pretty much looks the same but neither of my fish have grown....i feed them both on a regular basis and this oscar has actually stayed alive! I keep up with the water changes and all that good stuff so my tank is clean and the fish seem to be doing perfect. about the 55 gallon i was gonna get, it fell through all my money went to other stuff i needed but im still looking and saving plus my fish havent grown much that 15 gallon i have i think it might be bigger then that but anyways my fish havent grown much in the last few months im just happy to see both of them are still alive and healthy anyways here are some pics. lol

oh yea and the other day my oscar attacked my finger x_X haha

aakaakaak

Superstar Fish
Sep 9, 2010
Chesapeake, Virginia
Shark Bait 2 looks healthy. Are you sure it hasn't grown any?
So my LFS switched from feeding regular flake/pellet food to Hikari pellets and their oscars exploded with size and color.

Also, are you sure Lippy is a common pleco? Looks kinda.....not common-ish. Maybe more clown pleco-ish in thos pics.

Also, also, get a piece of driftwood for lippy. Lippy looks sort of disgruntled sitting in that skull, lol.

nanu156

Large Fish
Mar 8, 2010
Detroit, Mi
its a common. clowns are WAYYY smaller, lippy needs some slate and drift wood for sure. And he just looks like a common :) Not to be a know it all :) but im sorta a Genius. (and joking, still right but being sassy tonight:))

aakaakaak don't break up with me i still love you ;)

Sep 30, 2010
California
facebook.com
Im going to get some dift wood for him very soon. Well my friend decided to buy me another oscar this time a Albino one... it was a birthday present i have told him my tank is overstocked but i cant tell him no its my best friend im going to have to get a bigger tank for sure this time i just wanted to kick his butt for getting me another one last night hes healthy and eating alright just that the two oscars stay really close to each other. right now i have them both on a Omega One Small Pellet diet and i give them beef heart for treats a few times a week. Well ill get a pic up of him/her asap haha also i need a name for the albino oscar