Beta Pictures

JackieD

Small Fish
May 18, 2008
Lets show off our betas. They are pretty. Maybe your Beta has some really interesting colors you want to show off. Or maybe one morning you woke up and your boy (or girl..) made the most MASIVE bubble nest youve ever seen- lets take a pic and share it here. :)

--here are mine

I plan to sneak a recent picture of my male for all of you. But he convulses every time he gets close to the camera.

I was able to catch a few while i was cleaning their tanks (girl is curious- boy is going crazy)

"OLD"

Kinda pale cuz shes never seen a camera before, red scales are prominent

RARE SHOT OF THE BOY

Mysterious white bulge........ but still so cute, she has this permanent tear drop in her eye- pretty :)

(PS my girl has something growing in her body, its making her scales and gills turn white, but shes in good health, you can read more about this mysterious whiteness in the disease forum)

OK LETS SHARE

Last edited:
May 21, 2008
aberdeenshire
Got 2 bettas -Jimmy and Sour Sam

[They look really cute just like mine. Got a red one and a yellow one in separate tanks of course!QUOTE=JackieD;506132]Lets show off our betas. They are pretty. Maybe your Beta has some really interesting colors you want to show off. Or maybe one morning you woke up and your boy (or girl..) made the most MASIVE bubble nest youve ever seen- lets take a pic and share it here. :)

--here are mine

I plan to sneak a recent picture of my male for all of you. But he convulses every time he gets close to the camera.

I was able to catch a few while i was cleaning their tanks (girl is curious- boy is going crazy)

"OLD"

Kinda pale cuz shes never seen a camera before, red scales are prominent

RARE SHOT OF THE BOY

Mysterious white bulge........ but still so cute, she has this permanent tear drop in her eye- pretty :)

(PS my girl has something growing in her body, its making her scales and gills turn white, but shes in good health, you can read more about this mysterious whiteness in the disease forum)

OK LETS SHARE[/QUOTE]