Betta Poll

What is the coolest colour for a male Betta?

• Sapphire Blueish?

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Emerald Greenish?

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • F**KEN Bright Red?

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Ghostly Pale?

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Darkish Purple?

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • ....or something else???

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
May 19, 2003
Sydney
www.angelfire.com
I'm hoping this will work....if it doesn't feel free to add a reply post anyway!!!

The pole question is:

What is the best colour for a male betta?

Sapphire Blueish?
Emerald Greenish?
F**KEN Bright Red?
Ghostly Pale?
Dark Purpleish?
...or something else!!?

Jul 2, 2003
Texas
Visit site
I have seven bettas and my two favorites colors (but I love them all) are my latest additions.

One is a marble with purple, white, and light blue...the other is a yellow with a bright turquoise band about 1/4 inch wide at the base of the tail and the base of the caudle fin...absolutely beautiful!

Mar 11, 2003
Just be sure you guys don't buy a melano female if you want to breed those blacks. They are sterile. Thats why many people cross that steel blue into melano so they can get fertile females. Or you can buy black laces, which carry the marble gene.

Alexa

revfred

Superstar Fish
Jun 21, 2003
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
I saw a new colour variation at the Asian betta breeder's. It's called "Mustard Gas". Light yellow/white opaque with chocolate edgings and streaks to the fins. He has them in heart-shaped, half moons, and deltas. He's breeding for a crown-tailed. They are beautiful!!!

Mar 11, 2003
Mustdard Gas is very pretty. Its usually yellow and purple/blue though. The yellow and browns are called Chocolates. Bcbetta.com usually has great MG's, but unfortunately for many people, they are sold out the day they get put on the Stock page.

Alexa