Bristleworms/Featherdusters from Live Rock

Feb 28, 2005
Waterford, CA
very nice, post Camaro. I wish I would of read somethiong like this when I fist bought my tank.

I have a quick question-bristle worms? what are they and are they bad?? and I have these little flower like things that are pink and open up and go in and out of like this tube thing?? and long tiny white things with like 5 little legs?? lol, any idea about these thing on you LR..

revfred

Superstar Fish
Jun 21, 2003
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Great job ...Well written and at a level a real "know-nothing" can understand. I've "toyed" with the idea of a small SW and know absolutely ZIP. Hope you continue the "series", Camaro. A discussion of lighting would be welcome here. Fish vs. reef tanks--pros & cons.

Feb 28, 2005
Waterford, CA
ok, I dont think I have bristles. I just have tube worms and some other like 5 leg worm(very small and white, lives on rock) any Idea??? so tubes are not a problem huh??? Good to know. I have been noticing more and more little flea like bugs to. I know we have talked about thouse guys in other post.

dbacksrat

Superstar Fish
Jun 3, 2003
Glendale, AZ
Visit site
hmm...the little white many legged worms could be medusa worms....and the "fleas" are some sort of pod, maybe even mysids or something similar

Reef Invertebrates by Calfo and Fenner is a great book to identify all the wonderful little creatures on your LR