Bubbles Stopepd

Jun 2, 2008
I am a extreme noob and I strated my tank last night and my bubbler thing has like 1 or two very very small bubbles coming from both sides, What happen to huge contious bubbles? Is it normal that it stopped?

May 30, 2008
Midland, MI
The bublble thing, is it a stone? Usually the stone will create more bubbles the longer it is in the water, also you might want to check the air flow to the stone is strong enough to make it all the way through. Once those things work right, they add a great ambiance to the tank.

Jun 2, 2008
ITs this blue tube thing in the back of my tank, lots of bubbles were coming out last night now there are hardly any, I want to know if its normal and why its stopping?

Lakea

Large Fish
Oct 14, 2006
Texas
How long have you had it set up. Sometimes the tubes can get clogged with calcium deposits and stuff and you need to poke a few holes to let the air out. Also make sure all the air tube is connected good so no air can escape. I don't know. What size tank and what kind of air pump you got for it?

Lone Wolff

Medium Fish
Feb 4, 2008
Lincoln, NE
It can only be 3 things: Air pump, air line/tubing, or air stone/wand.

Remove the airline from the pump and see if you can blow air through it from you r mouth. If yes, then you know your line and your air stone/wand is OK.

Try a diff stone and/or tubing to check your air pump volume. Sometimes they just fail to produce as much as they did when they were new.