Buying First Piece Of Equipment !!!! :)

Dec 1, 2007
I'm so excited. I'm about to buy my 120 gallon aquarium. Quick question. I'm going to get it ready for a sump. I don't particularly trust my LFS but they're all I have and the price is definately right for the 120 gallon glass aquarium ($699 sump ready (will have to be "ordered" )). Is there anything I should ask besides the warranty? How good of a leak warranty should I get? Also, BIGGEST concern here is - DOES IT MATTER WHERE THE HOLES ARE DRILLED FOR THE SUMP? I need a very good detailed answer here because like I said I DON'T trust my lfs. I'm not going to do business with them unless it is necessary. I will be moving in 6 months so I'm only interested in equipment at the moment. Thanks !!!

P.s. Is there anything I need to know or to ask for that I may need to say myself and not expect them to accomedate me? Thanks.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2007
mega flow overflow - is this internal or external?

forgot to mention this:

$
Aquarium 48x24x24 Ocean View (glass co.) -1 year manufacturer warranty - also he acted like holes drilled on bottomwith with no other options. I hope that is ok. stand 599
to have holes drilled for sump 100 "making it (699)"
sump 30 gallon "around 110"
pump "around 120"