BV I hate you

big54bob

Superstar Fish
Dec 20, 2006
On my office chair playing Runescape
Who says you should buy a Cray when you could get one for free at the river. Well the species of my cray is a realy cool. Alot better the P.Aleni(sp) is a brown cray who has a cool design that what.
Well I tore out most of the live plant because, 1: the sword got too big for the ten gal. 2: My watersprite was half dead. And I moved out the platy and the betta. And i got a pretty cool species of cray. Well helena knows about her. I think it is either an iowa cray or a yucatan cray. I know it will get navy blue claws as an adult. And my white clouds should be safe for all I know. Oh its name is Fluffy:D
Oh BV you cray pusher. Get a betta:p

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
We used to just drop a string down a hole with a piece of salt pork tied to it and catch crays. You'll also see a lot of people in the ditch beside the highway with nets catching them (to use as fish bait).

Big Vine

Elite Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Florida
mibbyblues said:
There are also...other sites:

Bluecrayfish.com(just be sure and fallow the rules for joining)
Was a member there back when Bob ran the site...was the first cray forum I joined. Not long after you took over I kept getting an 'access denied' message of sorts whenever trying to access the forum login. I checked back occasionally over several months' time, to no avail. Is it safe to assume that those were 'technical difficulties' which have since been corrected? :confused:
BV