calling al arizonions!

Jan 19, 2005
Mesa, Arizona
The only thing I remember seeing there for sure was ghost shrimp, but their stock changes all the time, so I would suggest calling them and asking what they have in right now.

Even if they don't have what you're looking for, it's a fun place to browse around. Plus they have a really cool reptile section with a gorgeous green tree monitor :D

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
i already called i think i might stick with aquatouch. i plan to get a job there next year. all i have to do is get good grades! and then there are employey discounts too!!!

Jan 19, 2005
Mesa, Arizona
Aquatouch is a really fantastic store. I am completely in love with their 96G FW planted tank (crummy pic here).

They have inspired me to do much much much reading on SW tanks over the next year or two, so that when my husband and I get a house, I can start a seahorse tank *BOUNCINGS

Anyway, sticking with Aquatouch is a good choice. The Ocean Floor is huge, but they don't take super care of their stock, and they sell dyed fish. Aquatouch has a small FW selection, but I've never seen their tanks look anything other than pristine, and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.