Can you help me identify these handsome fellows?

I live in Thailand and am not always able to obtain the common English name of some of my fish, even with online searches and one or two book searches. I believe the white fish, a bottom dweller who gulps sand with its gaping mouth and passes what it does not eat out past its gills, is a type of Gobie. They are about 3.5 inces long. They have gold eyes (like a shiny ring!) with a black pupil. There is a tiny black spot on the tip of the dorsal fin. I have two and they are a delight to watch even though they spend a lot of time under the rocks and out of sight. I have been unable to tell if the fish with the orange tail is a Butterfly, Tang or Angel. His body (about 3 inches long) is an ivory color with a tile-like pattern. His dorsal fin is bright yellow and when the Yellow Tang gets too pushy, he'll turn sideways and flare up his dorsal fins. They look like they'd hurt! He's not agressive but he does not take any "stuff" from the Yellow Tang or Pacific Sailfin Tang who occasionally chase him a bit. The Orange Tail may be picking on one of my Anenomes. I'm not sure yet if he is grazing algae or biting the little tips of the Anenome.

I am new to MyFishTank and I intended to attach photos of the two fish but the file size is too big. Until I figure out how to reduce the file size, I hope my verbal descriptions are clear enough for someone to help me ID the fish.

OCCFan023

Superstar Fish
Jul 29, 2004
New Jersey
the first fish your are describing sounds like a pearly jaw fish

Im sorry I can not help identify the second fish as I am not compltely familiar with a wide variet of saltwater fish yet, but Im sure some of the more knowledgable salties will be able to hlep you out.