• Opal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
I was browsing through my local fish store today and I found this absolutely lovely female betta. She needs a name. So far I've thought of Angel and Pearl. If you have any good names for this baby let me know.

Sep 6, 2006
NS, Canada
I have no ideas for names for other people's pets, but man is she GORGEOUS!

I wish I could tell the difference in tail-types in female, but they all their tails look alike to me (minus crowntails, of course :D)

Great find!

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
Here is the new gal and Mystique together. They look like two different types of betta to me. So, Brinny-chan this might help you see the difference, if there is any (other than color).

Here is a close up of Mystique if it helps.

Although it looks like I might be calling her Pearl I am still taking suggestions. Thanks for the help. You guys can come up with great names.*thumbsups

Big Vine

Elite Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Florida
She's a beauty!
Personally I'm not as fond of "Pearl," because it sounds like an 'old lady name' to me. :p

Hmm...then again...I can't seem to come up with anything either, so...:confused:

BV

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
I just had a thought and had to put it on for your opinions. It's another name to add to the list. Aryanna. I had named one of my angels that until I decided that the angel is a boy and changed it to Apollo and decided to save the name Aryanna for later. Just to give you a little bit of info behind that name, I don't know if any out there has this name, but as far as I know, I made this name up. It is the name of a character in a book I've been working on writing. The character with this name is a unicorn princess. So anyway, there you have it, the suggested names so far are: Pearl, Angel, and Aryanna.

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
I was going to do this last night, but my internet connection shut off before I could do it. Here are some new pics. One of the female this forum is for and one of Phoenix. I had to move Mystique to Samson's tank (they are sepperate) because she was to aggressive. Anyways here they are.

New girl

New Girl and Spike my Blue Powder Gourami

Phoenix