Check Out What I Did Today ! Pics Inside !

spllouder

Large Fish
Aug 19, 2007
Springfield MO
As some as you all know i am building a 10 gallon sump/refuge for my 29 G AGA reef tank . anyways the quite one 3000 (780GPH max) was way overkill . so i hooked up the Remora to it too . NOw its doing 300 gph to the remora and the display each .

What do you all think . The remora probally will work better ? man i cant belive it works thou . here are the pics .

FTS!

Soon i will transform everything from my reef tank to here tommrow . because i like this stand and the tank does not have scratchs on the inside . ( Its a New tank ) .

i will post pics than . :cool:

spllouder

Large Fish
Aug 19, 2007
Springfield MO
only i used the metal clamps on the hose out of the water above the sump only . and no there is no metal fittings its all plastic and viynl .

i used plastic squze clamps where i needed a clamp under water .

spllouder

Large Fish
Aug 19, 2007
Springfield MO
Yep, Tre Thats Funny you say that thats what i did today . I painted the back glass Blue . its a dark blue like navy blue looks black when its not in the light . I like it . Tommrow iam mixing up fresh Salt water for the transfer .

also will i encounter a cycle at all moving just the rocks over ? I will be using New Dry Fiji Pink Aronite sand . but just moving over 29 gallons of cycled water and addeding about 9 Gallons of frsh salt water . and moving all LR and Corals and fish over . Will that work good ?

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
you shouldnt have any problems... if you were to run into any id just be worried about the sand but evn then your other tank is so young i wouldnt worry about it

RedRain5

Small Fish
Mar 20, 2006
Nice!
Looks like something even I could do. Any chance of getting you to email me a list of materials used and how you hooked it up? I'm sort of plumbing impaired & this looks like it would work well with my 32.