Check this out!

MOsborne05

Superstar Fish
Oct 3, 2005
Gibsonburg, OH
I know, if you scroll through the thread he shows more pictures of when he was setting it up and of his fish room with a 100 gallon sump. I can't even imagine how much money has been invested in that tank, but it is gorgeous!

Panther28

Superstar Fish
Jun 7, 2006
Fremont, CA 94536
Thats a pro setup. It must have been setup by a company who charged the guy maybe thousands of Euro's. If I get a company to install a setup like that it would look the same. But who has the money for that. Anyways nice setup though.

MOsborne05

Superstar Fish
Oct 3, 2005
Gibsonburg, OH
I don't know what he does but from the looks of the tank, I don't think money was an issue :p They do look awesome in a shoal though! Look at the pics of the fish room with the huge lights and 100 gallon sump, this guy spared no expense!

Jul 29, 2005
Sunny Cali & Rainy England
My wife assures me that one day.....yeah right, dream on Michael!! I think if I had that much money I'd prefer to sacrifice keeping a tank for living by the ocean and being able to scuba dive whenever I wanted to admire such beauty in nature.

Gotta say I do like the way he stacked his liverock. Looks very stalagmite like. Like in a volcano cave or something.