Choosing Fish

Jan 3, 2009
Outside DC
I have a 5 (maybe 6) gallon hexagon aquarium. Currently it has one guppy (it was born in the aquarium about 6 months ago but was the only survivor, hence only one), one african dwarf frog, one snail, and just got one creamsicle molly because it was looking practically empty. I don't want to overstock the aquarium but I also think it still seems pretty bare. I would like some opinions on what else would be okay to put in, and the more variety to the options the better because I am still debating what I want to do, let alone what would be best for the fish. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Also, the aquarium has been up and running for about 10 months and the only new fish is the molly . . . i had problems in the past but its been several months since anything new was added and the old fish seemed to be doing okay . . . how long should i wait with the addition of the new molly before adding anything else? Thanks in advance.

brian1973

Superstar Fish
Jan 20, 2008
Corpus Christi, Texas
Hoenstly your stocked IMO, I would actually get rid of the molly and get a betta (and I dont really like bettas). or spend the 20 bucks and upgrade to a 10G then ask the same question ;)

Oh welcome to the tank.