Clown goby has sunken belly, HELP!

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
My clown goby is getting worse! he still wont eat!, ive tried brine and mysis. he wont eat anything. if he doesnt eat should i return him? what should i do?

and this summer i am going away for 1 month, that means my family will be taking care of the tanks, by this summer i am going to down size to only one salt water tank and nothing else, so what tank should i keep?

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Mine wouldn't eat when I first got him. I had him two weeks before I started feeding him piscine energetics mysis. It is a different type of mysis that the lfs was feeding them so I bought some and you'd think he was starving the way he attacked it the first time I fed it to him. Since he will eat anything with vigor except pellets. He usually eats formula one flake alternating with the mysis, formula 2 flake. Keep trying I am sure he will eat

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Mine liked the formula one and other frozen foods...unfortunately I lost him because he ran out of pods to eat in the tank and I didn't know that brine shrimp weren't healthy enough to keep him alive and thats what I was feeding him primarily. If he really wont eat you might try hatching some brine shrimp for him...and then try to get him to eat some other stuff.