Clowns and LR

OCCFan023

Superstar Fish
Jul 29, 2004
New Jersey
I would be surprised if they hosted in a fake anenome, with other corals they still have the feel and texture and movement of a anenome or atleast corals, a plastic anenome would make it hard for them to move and it would be very surprising but not impossible.

when you say store lights do you mean bought from a fish store or like shop lights?

JWright

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Snowy Upstate New York
www.cnytheater.com
OCCFan023 said:
I would be surprised if they hosted in a fake anenome, with other corals they still have the feel and texture and movement of a anenome or atleast corals, a plastic anenome would make it hard for them to move and it would be very surprising but not impossible.

when you say store lights do you mean bought from a fish store or like shop lights?
I've seen pictures of a clown hosting a powerhead (handing out in the "L" formed by the body of the pump and the outflow)

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
I've heard of them in a powerhead...that is too funny.....

Joe, yes that is a candy cane coral that I really need to frag sometime but as it is sooooo healthy I hate to harm it.....most of the heads now have 3 mouths each.....

I am trying to figure out a way to get that clownfish out of that coral.......I may have to take the coral and put it in my 20g until that stupid clown fish finds the anemone that is right beside the candycane......

the face on that clown laying in that coral is almost orgasmic......too funny......