College girl on the scene

Apr 14, 2004
Williamsport PA
Visit site
Just wanted to say hi to everyone, and I cant wait to get all your help. If you look in my beginners forum you will see the humungous problem I have. Just to let you know that we take this serious, these fish are what we spend our precious laundry quarters on. Well Tank on, and I will hopefully talk to all of you atleast once. ;)

Mar 24, 2004
gainesville, fl
plaza.ufl.edu
i'm a career college student. it's my personal goal to avoid the real world as long as possible. my friend bill is 34 and minus a couple years teaching elementary school, he has been in school as his life...so what if it's taken him 10 years plus and he still doesn't have his phd in hand? good for him, i say...hehehe.

TaffyFish

Superstar Fish
Jan 30, 2003
Visit site
it's been 20 years since I was at university and I hate students, bloody layabouts the lot of 'em, too much time on their hands and always complaining about how hard it is on their measly allowances but still have plenty of cash for booze and drugs, oh yes, well in my day I couldn't afford to keep a smile on my face let alone a tank full of fish....blydi youth of today.....oh yes, welcome to the tank! :)