cool shot of a blenny ,took a while :)

jaydsl

Small Fish
Jan 19, 2006
sat in front of the tank for about 3 hours one night to get this shot just noticed he was doing this thought it was cool

Last edited:

jaydsl

Small Fish
Jan 19, 2006
thanks guys so many pics what one to show :) i will show some more tomorow to late right now night guys and thanks again

jaydsl

Small Fish
Jan 19, 2006
ya i got a deel on this 55gal fluval 404 and light and heat and a bucket of salt but said to my self can't aford it yet shut my old salt water down 9 years ago do to power outages where i lived but i got this tank for 60$ can set it up and put feeder gold fish in it then came home one day and sat down just to be disapointed with the life and color so i got rid of the feeders and started the salt mix that night and now about 7 monthes later i have this tank and so happy i went back to marine ,

i will post pics wen i get back need to get some stuff for tank

jaydsl

Small Fish
Jan 19, 2006
this is a pic of my tank when i started again

and this is now as of the 19th of january

still not done the stand yet

Last edited:

jaydsl

Small Fish
Jan 19, 2006
ya i started over about 6-7 months ago ounce i build my sump i will start my big diy project : 120g plexi tank to fit my stand 2' x 2' x 4' if i add another piece to my stand i can go 6' but as much as i would love that , it is just that much harder to place a 6' tank so not yet :( soon maybe

jaydsl

Small Fish
Jan 19, 2006
wow that could be a in wall posability 12" i just finished my diy surge bucket works great no pics yet just finished 10 min ago :)