Cool

jade71301

Large Fish
Jan 26, 2006
Quebec, Canada
:D Went to the pet store where i bought my betta that won't eat. It was a different girl whom I kinda know. I was glad it was her cause she knows more about fish than the guy does even tho he is the owner lol. Anyway I told her he is not eating anything and could I exchange him maybe for another one. Anyway she said that they don't do exchanges, but she would for me since the guy wasn't there. Unfortunately I didn't have the betta with me, so she said to pick a betta and told me to keep the one thats not eating as well cause the guy would be there this afternoon when i was planning on bringiing the betta back, and the guy would get mad lol. So I got a free betta yay. Plus I made he feed him to make sure he ate. They are in a tri bowl and was trying to get the food from the other betta's side lol. Mom wasn't happy though when i brought home the betta, she is fed up of me fish craz lol. Anyway I pulled out my old goldfish bowl cleaned it out and he is now in there. Had a betta bow but way too small. Only thing i am brainstorming about now is what I can use as a cover so he doesn't jump out and so I can put a mini light to keep the water warm. Any ideas. I have no lid containers that fit unfortunately. *BOUNCINGS

Last edited: