Copper CT Doesen't know how to please the ladies XD

pillowchii

Medium Fish
Aug 1, 2005
I'm trying something a bit different this time around, I thought I'd try to breed my gorgeous copper male "Terminator" to my little mustard gas female "Butter".

Hehe well SHE'S interested all right, but my poor lil guy, has no clue. I don't think he knows how to build a bubblenest, he'll stare at Butter all day, "kissing" the glass (no flaring though) and then try to blow bubbles under the almond leaf like crazy, with sad results. I think the poor lil guy is getting frustrated, but I admit it's adorable watching him try XD I think I'm going to have to try conditioning Butter with my black bicolor CT instead :eek:

it's like watching "The 40 Year Old Virgin" in fish form.

pillowchii

Medium Fish
Aug 1, 2005
UPDATE!!!! The black/teal bocolor crowntail that was on the verge of death from Columnaris is building one hell of a big bubble nest. this is my sign he's made a total recovery, and I couldn't be happier!!! I'm going to wait a week or two more to make sure he's recuperated to the fullest before I start conditioning him to breed. I think Terminator just might be too young, or just not interested in poor little Butter, hehe. Maybe he only likes redheads?