Crankey Bitey Thing

big54bob

Superstar Fish
Dec 20, 2006
On my office chair playing Runescape
So i go to my LPS to pick up some worms for my dragon Wesley when the owner mentions the baby beardie she had for sale has gotten cage aggressive and bitey. I stick my hand in the cage and the thing puffs up and flattens out with his mouth wide open. I pick it up and the first thing the little bastard did was bite me. The owner mentioned to me that if i wanted it I could have it for free and told the girl that took over for her as well. I shop arround for a while and go back to the little guy and pick him up again. Same thing happened but he didn't bite this time. I hold him and he calmed down a bit so i think about it and tell the lady to box him up so i can see if the guy mellows out for me or not with time and regular handling. Plus i had extra supplies lying around so it's no big deal. So enough of me rambling here is the crankey bitey thing i decided to name Junior.

(note the ziptie has been removed since this pic was taken)

Bonus pic of my other dragon Wesley. He currently is freaking out over the new guy even after i blocked his vision of junior's cage.