D-day!

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
wow never in a million years did expect id be this nervous! im getting married in a few hours at this really nice place in miami followed by a honeymoon in the keys! :eek:
wish me luck!

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
wow, congrats!

Our son is getting married in two weeks in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. We are heading there for the wedding and to do some snorkelling and vacation at the same time.....again...congrats!

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
thanks everyone! the wedding went pretty good (other than the fact i got totally wasted!) the honeymoon was as good as it could be with all the rain we had :/ i did manage to check pennekamp which was by far the coolest thing ive ever seen in person! i saw a school of about 100 atlantic blue tangs, i saw a few other types of tangs as well, christmas wrasse', blue sided wrasse and a few other i didnt kno the name of, parrot fish, damsels, 3 types of urchins, montis, brains, gogorians, zoo's, seamat, pipefish, Stylophora, and bunch of other really cool stuff that i cant think of right now :p

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Sounds great! We are heading down to Punta Cana in the Dominican next saturday for a week and want to get some diving/snorkelling in while we are there. I must say I am more excited about diving than anything else....