Deal of the century!!!

jobeak

Medium Fish
Mar 13, 2006
Sligo, Ireland
What a stroke of luck I had today. I over heard someone saying the local garden centre was closing down and they kept a good selection of fish. I got one 55 gallon tank for 50 euros and two 30 gallon tanks for 30 euros each. 115 gallons in tanks for 110 euros is definately the bargain of the century as far as I'm concerned. I would have bought all the tanks she had but I would have ended up being divorced and probably living in one of the tanks myself.

Jobeak.

Big Vine

Elite Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Florida
jobeak said:
I would have bought all the tanks she had but I would have ended up being divorced and probably living in one of the tanks myself.
LMAO! I hear ya' loud and clear on that one!

Congratulations on that great find, Joebeak. Keeping your eyes (ears? lol) open pays off. ;)
Big Vine

Etheostoma

Large Fish
Aug 28, 2005
Missouri, USA
Nice deal? That's an understatement!

If I found a deal like that, wow, umm...yeah, I'd be in trouble. But that wouldn't stop me! I'd just use the excuse my wife has given me on so many occasions "but honey...they were ON SALE!!" then show her the price differential. She'd capitulate, then start talking about how to decorate the tanks and what kind of fish she'd like to see.

Grats again on a super find!

Apr 3, 2006
UK
£76 god thats a deal and a half. I thought i was onto a great deal when i got my 28g for £25 (36 euros, $44).
Well done jobeak.
Always good to hear someone else has found good fortune!