Delema

VirgoWolf

Superstar Fish
Feb 16, 2006
Michigan
Maybe give it as a gift? Other than that, I say ask. Some people get really defensive if you invade there things like that, although I know I would appreciate something like that, not all people will.

Jan 27, 2004
Nipomo CA
I would definitly ask the owner first. Explain to your manager why and that you think the betta would enjoy a larger tank. Are you buying the larger tank? What happpens if he wants to take it home with him? Are you giving him the tank a present then?

MOsborne05

Superstar Fish
Oct 3, 2005
Gibsonburg, OH
I got my crowntail at Petco too, it was the only place that had crowntails around here. Normally they are not with the other bettas though. The one by me keeps them on a shelf near the live plants, and the regular ones are on a shelf at the end of one of the aisles.

MOsborne05

Superstar Fish
Oct 3, 2005
Gibsonburg, OH
Is that the mini-bow? If it is I would vote against it, especially if you want to keep live plants. It has a ugf and so the gravel has to be like 4" thick to keep live plants, plus ugf's are loud and messy. I bought one for my betta originally and hated it so then I got the 5 gallon hex. I love the Eclipse tanks with bio-wheels because they are so quiet. What about the Eclipse 3 gallon?

ninamarie

Superstar Fish
Jan 4, 2006
Kalifornia, Silicon Valley
That tank is a 1 gal it's bigger then what he is now (vase) and that is hekka bigger then the vase. This is the vace she has Eddie in
..Ignor the flowers but that is like the vase he is in. 1/2 gal if that. I cahnge it weekly,
The new tank has this..
Kit Includes:

Under-Gravel Filter: To keep your aquarium clean
Air Pump: With air tubing and air stone
Gull Lighted Top: With feeding access
Just Add Water, Fish & Decorations

Wait 24 hours and then visit your pet retailer to choose the fish for your tank