Desperately seeking aquarium insurance...

Oct 20, 2005
Wisconsin
I have 3 rather large tanks and I live in a townhouse... I need insurance asap because I don't want to lose anything in case of breakage... Does ANYONE know where I can get insurance for them either in WISCONSIN or online that serves my area??? I'm really worried and realllllly need to find an insurance carrier... I've checked my renters insurance and my agent said "you probably won't find anyone that will insure them"... So much for help there....

MsShark166

Oct 20, 2005
Wisconsin
It's like waterbed insurance...

I found a place online but they don't cover my area... It's coverage for like if the tank breaks or leaks and causes damage... I wish I could find someone to write me a policy!! lol

Oct 20, 2005
Wisconsin
Still nothing on the insurance front... I got a response on a yahoo group asking if my insurance provider would write a rider for my policy but when I asked the question about the insurance to my agent in the first place she kinda scoffed (it was over email but her response was quite rude) at me by saying "I doubt you'll find anyone to help you with that"... I know you can't really tell anything by email about how a person said something but it was kinda the feeling I got like "ahahahhah good luck with that"