disapering fish

marvin

Large Fish
Jul 7, 2007
florida
i put 10 platies 15 mollys and 15 neons in 250 gal tank with a 19 inch red bay snook and a 9 inch jack dempsy i came back a few minutes later and they were all gone..but they do make good feeder fish i guess

donle

Small Fish
Nov 11, 2010
kind of a funny story..my buddy james had a salt water tank that had a bunch of clown fish and some invertebrates...well he went and bought a nice huge piece of live rock. Well after about a week we started to notice fish coming up missing, like every 2 or 3 days another fish would vanish. so one night we were up playing cards and we hear this clicking sound coming from the tank. we flipped on the aquarium to find a pistol shrimp blasting another fish..It must have been in this hole in the rock...talk about nutty

marvin

Large Fish
Jul 7, 2007
florida
Is this guy bannable? He's basically just reposting old posts. Most forums have strict rules about necroing.
gee im crushed and how does one know if one is reposting old posts? also the post generated an intresting response.. if i repost it is because the post orignaly needed further info or IMHO was not corectly answered. but i got the answer from you i was looking for. and i think you should try to get me baned but check my bio first.

Alex2290

Large Fish
Oct 20, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
People come here for help and to talk about their aquariums, not to read **** posts by marvin.

Please at least temp ban/mute him because this is happening several times a week now that I'm running into his spam threads.