Doctors foster and smith Filstar XP3

Panther28

Superstar Fish
Jun 7, 2006
Fremont, CA 94536
I just called customer service and asked them if the filter comes with everything needed and the lady tells me that it needs a pump? what kind of pump do we have to buy to run the canister filter? I am totally confused now? Does anyone know anything about this? No wonder they are selling it for $89.99. Can some one clear things up for me please.

TheMainer

Large Fish
Sep 3, 2005
A pump? I think she either didn't understand your question or she doesn't know what she is talking about. The only thing you will most likely have to buy is the media to go inside it. You will get a canister, with a power cord, three baskets with separators, tubing for in and out take, and lots of small pieces that allow you to determine how you want the water to enter and exit your tank.

Panther28

Superstar Fish
Jun 7, 2006
Fremont, CA 94536
Well petco near my house it pretty good. There is this guy Rick he is very good at his work. Some people just get jobs on relations and friendships even if they are not fit for the job. I know cuz I did the same. But I do regret that.

Orion

Ultimate Fish
Feb 10, 2003
Kentucky
www.thefishcave.net
I bought an XP3 and XP1 second hand about a year and a half ago and they have both been going strong since. I'm really high in these filters and like them alot. Easy to setup and easy to maintain. I think you will be very pleased with it.

Panther28

Superstar Fish
Jun 7, 2006
Fremont, CA 94536
I just cant wait for that long. I will go crazy. I got the XP3 for 95 with shipping. I got a $5 discount too. I think it is a pretty good deal. *SUPERSMIL *BOUNCINGS *BOUNCINGS *SUPERSMIL *BOUNCINGS *BOUNCINGS *SUPERSMIL *BOUNCINGS *BOUNCINGS*SUPERSMIL