does anyone know where to buy ADFs

Katome556

Large Fish
Oct 16, 2006
Russell,Kansas
online if so please pm the link to me,or post the link please.

I really wanna get 1-3 ADFs for my mom since she lost her's she's kinda been mopeing allot around my tanks.

jessey

Large Fish
Dec 25, 2006
Tampa, FL
they have them at my petsmart and petco. i haven't been to any independent fish stores lately, though the petstore at the mall doesn't have any (their fish are pretty limited). case in point, though, you should be able find em pretty easily.

they are great aren't they? :D

TLH

Large Fish
Jun 27, 2005
Northants;England
Ask your local place if they can order you some in with their normal delivery.

I don't know about anyone else but I'd hate to have live frogs/fish sent through the postal system.I don't suppose the frog/fish would think much of being thrown about either.

IDunnoWhy

Superstar Fish
Nov 16, 2006
Deerfield, WI
It seems to me I saw a PetSmart flier this last week....It was 10 for $10 mix and match assorted fish, there were tetras, female guppies, long fin danios, I do believe the ADF were part of this promo also, At least at my local Petsmart they were. You may want to check out Petsmarts home page.

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
IDunnoWhy said:
It seems to me I saw a PetSmart flier this last week....It was 10 for $10 mix and match assorted fish, there were tetras, female guppies, long fin danios, I do believe the ADF were part of this promo also, At least at my local Petsmart they were.
This is true. I went to PetSmart last Saturday and bought some fish from this sale. I wanted to get an ADF but was not able; the store ordered 78 but none were delivered.