Does anyone know...

Jun 24, 2006
Does any one know what size tank should i get 4 my 3 jack dempseys because my 20 gallon tank is too small. So i need to know what size tank i should get so they wont be cluttered

amd

Large Fish
Jun 4, 2006
north carolina asheville area
the cheapest way to go big is a 55 gallon, the lfs and big dogs like ptsmart and wallyworld(wallmart) can get a nice all-glass brand aquarium and filter heater,net,starter kit chems, and hoods with flo. lighting for 150$ on average, giv-r-take 15-20$ and a stand can range from the wallyworld 69.97$ stand to 1000$ exotic wood stands i got everything plus gravel, test kit and all for less than 300$. and a note on petsmart. if you ever go in one its expensive, go online and its a tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun cheaper! so print it off for the online price and they will give it to you for that price, and if you have bought anything or find recipts, print it off from there site and you can get a refund of the difference, whitch a few hrs looking in the trasdh in front of there stor, gathering recipts and a few pages off the net andyou could make somre serious cash! lol, j/k...seriously i have an idea...