ebay/aquabid

di0nysus

Large Fish
Sep 9, 2007
sunnyside of california
anyone ever bought corals from any of these sites? would anyone not recommend shiped livestock. ive seen some good prices on a couple things but wanna know if its worth to try.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
well I have had good and bad.....mostly bad luck. Though I did buy my derasa clam on ebay for .90 cents. shipping $35. Most of these guys jack up the shipping charges so you aren't really getting a great deal when you could probably have your lfs bring something in for about the same combined price and then you get to look at it and check it out first.

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
ive never personally ordered but ive heard of both good and bad experiances..IMO your better off trying to find a local reef club in your area ...i kno theres always someone selling frags, equipment, ect... for a good price in my club

if you cant find a reef club you may wanna try this site...a few people from my local reef club got an order from there recently and had nothing but good to say about them... that is if your looking for zoos. all frags $10 (shipping $21) about 5-10 zoos per frag!